Emphasizing portability without sacrificing on capability, the Canon EOS R10 is a sleek mirrorless camera with a hybrid ethos. Adept in both photo and video worlds, the R10 brings an APS-C sensor to the R system, along with high-speed shooting, intelligent AF, and impressive 4K video recording to complement a multimedia workflow.
Extending the range of compatible lenses, the Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R is a lightweight, compact lens adapter designed for attaching any EF or EF-S-mount lens to the EOS R mirrorless digital camera. This simple adapter retains full autofocus and image stabilization capabilities and contains no optical components, thereby maintaining the original optical quality of the mounted lens. It is also dust- and water-resistant, making it suitable for use in harsh weather conditions.
Canon EOS R10 Mirrorless Camera, 18-150 Lens & EF-EOS R Adapter
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K30 Video, 4K60 with Crop; HDR-PQ
- 23 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Canon EF/EF-S Lens to EOS R Camera
- Maintains AF and Image Stabilization
- Dust- and Water-Resistant