Long-range viewing and recording with a compact, pocketable design, the Canon ZOOM Digital Monocular is a unique blend of a digital camera and a stabilized monocular. Helping to easily and clearly see distant subjects, the ZOOM incorporates a 12MP CMOS sensor and an impressive 100-400mm-equivalent zoom lens, with 2x digital zoom possible, for handheld viewing of birds, wildlife, and sports subjects.
Canon PowerShot ZOOM
- A 12.1MP CMOS sensor records both stills and Full HD 1080p video up to 30 fps.
- One-touch switchable zoom control permits instant switching from 100mm to 400mm positions, and then further to 800mm using 2x digital zoom.
- Optical Image Stabilization technology helps to steady handheld use for sharper shooting and steadier viewing. Powered IS suits even the most subtle of movement types, like breathing, while Dual Sensing IS corrects stronger movement types and longer viewing times.
- A single-point AF system provides quick and accurate TTL focusing performance to suit various subject types. Additionally, a Face Tracking feature can be used to detect and track recognized faces to benefit viewing and photographing fast-moving action, like sports.
- Magnification and Field of View:
- 100mm (Approx. 1.2x): 102' / 30m at 100 yd
- 400mm (Approx. 4.8x): 25.7' / 7.8m at 100 yd
- 800mm (Approx. 9.6x): 12.9' / 3.9m at 100 yd