wide-angle prime that's as compact as it is versatile, the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8, from Nikon, offers a comfortably broad field of view that suits a variety of applications, ranging from architecture to landscape to street subjects. The f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in available lighting and controlling depth of field and also contributes to a sleek and portable form factor.
In terms of handling, a dual stepping motor AF system offers quiet and smooth focusing performance that benefits both stills and video capture, and a programmable control ring can also be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
Nikon Z 28mm f/2.8 Lens
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- 42mm (35mm Equivalent on APS-C)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Dual Stepping Motor AF System
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.56"
- Programmable Control Ring
- Dust- and Moisture- Sealed Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Size: 52mm